Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Checkmate reports hdr files as faulty

Checkmate reports hdr files as faulty 16 May 2013 01:32 #4051

I run several virtual Windows machines on my MacBook Pro using VMWare. All my virtual machines share a common directory, which is also shared by the Mac host. Among my Windows files in this directory are several files with extension hdr related to compressed files with extension cab. CheckMate always seems to report these files as corrupted and damaged. Any way to exclude these files from the test?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Checkmate reports hdr files as faulty 16 May 2013 01:46 #4052

There is currently no way to exclude a particular file type from the test.

Yours is the first report I have seen of files being flagged by the File Structures test in Checkmate when they reside on a VMWare installation. I would appreciate it if you would send a sample of such a file to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread. Thank you.

In the last week or so, I have done quite a bit of reading about OCR programs, and was reminded that the most full-featured versions of both OmniPage and ABBYY FineReader are Windows-only. It is surprising that I encountered no references to running either of these programs with VMWare or Boot Camp.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Checkmate reports hdr files as faulty 16 May 2013 15:55 #4053

There is currently no way to exclude a particular file type from the test.

Yours is the first report I have seen of files being flagged by the File Structures test in Checkmate when they reside on a VMWare installation. I would appreciate it if you would send a sample of such a file to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread. Thank you.

In the last week or so, I have done quite a bit of reading about OCR programs, and was reminded that the most full-featured versions of both OmniPage and ABBYY FineReader are Windows-only. It is surprising that I encountered no references to running either of these programs with VMWare or Boot Camp.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Checkmate reports hdr files as faulty 17 May 2013 21:24 #4055

How do I include a link to the thread?

Checkmate reports hdr files as faulty 17 May 2013 22:16 #4057

In your email message, paste the URL for this thread:

www.micromat.com/component/kunena/checkm...-hdr-files-as-faulty
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds