Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Where is my Checkmate?

Where is my Checkmate? 11 Feb 2013 16:25 #3720

I received from Micromat an e-mail in which he informed me that, as a purchaser of TechTool Pro, I was entitled to a discount on the purchase of Checkmate. On February 4, I tried to buy using PayPal. At the end of the purchase process, after you have paid with PayPal, back to the page from Micromat, I got an error message. Although PayPal has charged me the cost of purchase, I had no link to download the software and I have not received any serial number.
What happens? Do I have to give the money back from PayPal?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 644cww327

Re: Where is my Checkmate? 11 Feb 2013 16:34 #3721

Please send an email message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . I am sure that they will be able to provide you with a download link and a serial number, if you forward the PayPal receipt to them. If you can recall the wording of the error message, that would be helpful to us. Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Re: Where is my Checkmate? 11 Feb 2013 16:58 #3722

I sent to your mailbox This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 2 emails but received no reply. Now I'll send for the third time.
Thank you for a reply.

Re: Where is my Checkmate? 11 Feb 2013 17:11 #3723

The company opens at 9 A.M. Pacific Standard Time. It has been open for ten minutes.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds