Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: FileMakerServer files that are flagged as suspicious

FileMakerServer files that are flagged as suspicious 30 Jan 2013 14:58 #3666

Just plain XML files that ar created by FileMakerServer (11 or 12) are flagged as suspicious while these files are perfectly correct. I have included a sample file and just sent the log report from Checkmate.

Is there a way to mark these files as correct or can you add it to a sort of whitelist when present?

and BTW, I would also welcome a STOP button that prevents checkmate from kicking in when I had to do a reboot.

tia
Peter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: FileMakerServer files that are flagged as suspicious 30 Jan 2013 15:32 #3669

The forums are moderated. New postings do not appear until they are approved by a moderator.

There is no way to flag add a file to a whitelist. Whether that were done using file names or catalog ID numbers, the whitelist would become obsolete if the filename were changed, or the files copied to another volume. Thanks for sending in the sample, and for your report. Sample files that cannot be uploaded can be sent to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . There have been problems with uploading .zip files in these forums.

The next version will have a stop button.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Last Edit: 30 Jan 2013 15:34 by micromattech3.

Re: FileMakerServer files that are flagged as suspicious 30 Jan 2013 15:42 #3670

OK, thank you. I have emailed you 2 sample files for your analysis.

Re: FileMakerServer files that are flagged as suspicious 30 Jan 2013 15:57 #3671

You are welcome, and thanks for your cooperation.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds