Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Atomic 1.0.4 - MacOS problem report[/b] Atomic crashed unexpectedly

Atomic 1.0.4 - MacOS problem report[/b] Atomic crashed unexpectedly 16 Jun 2019 00:14 #11185

Hi, is anyone else having problems running Atomic v1.0.4?

MacOS problem report: Atomic crashed unexpectedly

I just updated Atomic from v1.0.3 to v1.0.4 and now the App crashes on start-up.
So ran the uninstaller and tried to download the full version of v1.0.4 from my Micromat Account but the latest available version for download is only v1.0.3 so reinstalled it and then ran updater from within Atomic itself. End result no change, App still crashing on start-up.

Your feedback / experiences with Atomic v1.0.4 thus far would be most welcome, thanks.

System
macOS Mojave 10.14.5
MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012)
Last Edit: 16 Jun 2019 00:29 by elementaltm. Reason: BBCode editor tags don't work, so tried to strip out, unable to amend thread title... FYI, preview doesn't work in Safari, not tried on other Browsers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Atomic 1.0.4 - MacOS problem report[/b] Atomic crashed unexpectedly 16 Jun 2019 00:22 #11186

Thanks for your report.

The Atomic 1.0.4 installer should now be in your Available Downloads, at the bottom of your My Account page. It is showing up in my account. If it is not in yours after reloading the page, please let us know. Thank you.

If the Atomic 1.0.4 installer does not solve the problem, please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread. You will receive a reply by email on Monday, and may be asked to send in some additional information, such as an Apple System Information report, and some log files that may have error messages relevant to determining the cause of the crash on launch. Thanks for your cooperation.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Atomic 1.0.4 - MacOS problem report[/b] Atomic crashed unexpectedly 16 Jun 2019 00:34 #11187

Hi MMT3, thanks for prompt response. Atomic 1.0.4 installer (full) still not showing under my account... I have cleared browser cache and also logged out / in, etc. but still no joy.

FYI: The only link I have displayed is: ATOMIC 1.0.3 (8.8 MB) - Bundle

Please advise further, Cheers.

Atomic 1.0.4 - MacOS problem report[/b] Atomic crashed unexpectedly 16 Jun 2019 00:47 #11188

You are welcome.

I have asked about why you are not yet seeing the version 1.0.4 installer in your available downloads, but I may not have an answer until Monday, when the company reopens. Sorry for the inconvenience.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Atomic 1.0.4 - MacOS problem report[/b] Atomic crashed unexpectedly 16 Jun 2019 00:51 #11189

No worries, no immediate urgency, it will keep. speak next week. ;)

Atomic 1.0.4 - MacOS problem report[/b] Atomic crashed unexpectedly 16 Jun 2019 00:55 #11190

Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Atomic 1.0.4 - MacOS problem report[/b] Atomic crashed unexpectedly 17 Jun 2019 16:37 #11191

You should now be able to download the ATOMIC version 1.0.4 installer.

Thanks again for your patience.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Atomic 1.0.4 - MacOS problem report[/b] Atomic crashed unexpectedly 19 Jun 2019 20:33 #11201

I am also having the issue - even with the installer.

Problem report sent, with a link to this thread.

Atomic 1.0.4 - MacOS problem report[/b] Atomic crashed unexpectedly 19 Jun 2019 21:33 #11203

jdowson,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Atomic 1.0.4 - MacOS problem report[/b] Atomic crashed unexpectedly 24 Jun 2019 19:30 #11212

Hi,

Apologies for the delayed response, I've now had time to attempt clean install of the full Installer (1.0.4) and same problem persists. I have sent copy of latest crash report to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and inc. Lin to this Thread.

Thanks in advance.

Atomic 1.0.4 - MacOS problem report[/b] Atomic crashed unexpectedly 24 Jun 2019 19:32 #11213

You are welcome, and thanks for the update and for your cooperation.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds