Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Install problem

Install problem 19 Jun 2016 16:22 #7288

I downloaded Atomic this morning as a bundle with TechTool and Checkmate. When I double-click the .dmg an Atomic screen appears. Clicking the installation link (middle selection, graphic of Atomic icon - green arrow - Installation folder) does not install the app. Only the Atomic icon in the middle selection is clickable and that runs Atomic from the .dmg. Atomic doesn't appear in my Applications folder. The rest of the bundle installed flawlessly. How do I actually install Atomic on my Mac?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Install problem 19 Jun 2016 17:08 #7289

I have not seen the installer for the bundle. If you mount the .dmg and examine the files that appear, check to see if one of them is the ATOMIC application file itself. You reported that ATOMIC ran from the .dmg, so the application must be there. If you find the application, drag it to the Applications folder on your usual startup volume.

If my suggestion does not work, please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . You will receive a reply by mail on Monday. Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Install problem 20 Jun 2016 01:49 #7290

Thanks for the tips tech3, Atomic now installed.

Install problem 20 Jun 2016 02:09 #7291

You are welcome, and thanks for letting me know that the ATOMIC part of the installation is drag-and-drop.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds