Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Registration

Registration 17 Mar 2016 09:21 #7082

"Go to Micromat.com and register your product"

Well, I made the purchase but cannot find where/how to register it.
Or have I got a blind spot?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Registration 17 Mar 2016 10:25 #7083

Thanks for your report.

New products are registered by clicking the Account Information link at the top of the My Account page. There does not appear to be any way to add another product at this time. I noticed this a few days ago, and will report that it has not been fixed.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Grace

Registration 17 Mar 2016 17:10 #7085

The online store currently has a limitation of only three products in the registration area. Fixing that involves a major upgrade to the online store.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Registration 17 Mar 2016 18:05 #7086

Since you bought ATOMIC through our online store, it should automatically be registered, and the installer should appear in the Available Downloads at the bottom of the My Account page.

For the record, despite the fact that you can have only three registrations at a time showing on the Account Information page, if you ever need to get the installer for an older product that is no longer registered, you can use the pop-up menus on the Account Information page to change one of the registrations to the one for which you need the installer, and it should then be available as a download in the Available Downloads at the bottom of the My Account page.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds